We’re saving the planet! Using Visual Merchandising to tell your sustainability story
£30.00 excl. VAT
We ran this webinar in April 2022. The recording is available as a course here
We all know how important sustainability is nowadays – and charity shops are a fantastic example of this. Yet we often find it challenging to communicate just how sustainable we are.
In this webinar, our brilliant and inspiring VM Associate, Kat Maclennan, will show you lots of innovative ways to talk about and demonstrate how your shop is helping save the planet!
We will cover:
- Storytelling with imaginative VM to highlight the powerful environmental benefits of charity retail shopping to customers
- Giving you simple ways to ensure windows and instore displays are sustainable in construction and design
- Engaging your community through sustainably focused marketing and events
- Understanding the barriers to success and how to create solutions
- Webinar Length: 1.5 hours (with time for Q&A)
- Tutor: Kat Maclennan