Summary: Thinking about our teams’ emotional response to the pandemic is so important. We ran a webinar with Lloyds Bank Foundation towards the end of the first lockdown to help people understand the things they need to consider for a happy, healthy return to work. The session was so popular we’ve made the recording available on our Academy site. The content is valid whether you’re locked down or at work – how relationships are key to success and thinking about your own and your team’s wellbeing should be given the same priority as the practical solutions that we tend to focus on to protect and grow our profits.
Tutor: Sarah Baggaley, Restorative Practioner
Course Length: 1 hour 15 minutes
What to expect from this course
- The course is a recording of a live webinar.
- The course has question and answer sessions included.
- There are downloadable resources to help you apply your learning.
- Understanding why relationships and connecting on an individual level is key
- How to find ways to create a safe space to connect
- How to create a shared plan together to support a safe and healthy way out of lockdown – and beyond – for your team