Visual Merchandising – tackling quirky corners and difficult departments – 11.5.21
£40.00 excl. VAT
We asked you what you wanted us to include in our visual merchandising training. You told us that finding ways to make “secondary” departments was a challenge. You asked us:
- How do you make jewellery look good and be accessible to shop?
- What’s the best way to show shoes and bags?
- How to keep crafting and haberdashery supplies attractive?
- What can be done to make furniture look less flat and boring?
You also told us that you were challenged by those difficult corners, shapes and spaces in your shops that don’t neatly accommodate standard fittings.
This live webinar will help you find solutions to all those challenges and more.
Learning outcomes for the session:
- Practical hints and tip on on merchandising methods for non-hanging goods
- Understanding how to use challenging space well
- Knowing the principles of merchandising that will help you meet future challenges with confidence and flair
- Date: 11.5.21
- Webinar Length: 1.5 hours
- Tutor: Kat Maclennan
More about your tutor.
Kat Maclennan - Dot to Dot
Kat Maclennan is a Visual Merchandising specialist, collaborating with brands to create exciting shopping experiences for customers.
Passionate about retail, Kat believes that retail spaces can be improved for little or no cost by implementing good VM, repurposing fixtures and training. Experienced in the development of VM strategies, store planning principles, window concept design and training store teams, Kat brings product and marketing stories to life in the shopping environment.
Kat has delivered sessions for the Charity Retail Association and is now delighted to part of the Charity Retail Academy Associate team, designing and delivering courses on charity retail VM.