This session will provide charity shop management with the tools and knowledge to help them to implement measures aimed at reducing loss through internal and external theft and is a great introduction to retail theft and simple loss prevention measures in the charity retail environment
Tutor: Pete Thomas, Lodge Service
Length: 60 minutes
What to expect from this course
- Multiple video lectures.
- Multiple useful resources.
- A final quiz to check learning.
- If successful, you’ll be given a certificate.
By the end of this online course, you’ll have learned:
- How to demonstrate an understanding of the impact theft has on the charity retail sector
- Why people steal and the types of theft most prevalent in the charity retail sector
- The importance of engaging staff and volunteers in a culture of loss prevention
- How to demonstrate an understanding of simple measures aimed at improving the security of premises
- The ways of reducing opportunities for theft of cash and stock
- The importance of policies and procedures in preventing loss to the business
Once you have completed the course, if you would like a FREE copy of “Profit from Security – Guidance on how to reduce loss through internal and external theft in charity retailing” please email Pete at email@example.com
Cost: £35 plus VAT