Summary: Social media is an essential tool for engaging charity shop customers and supporters. Learn how to manage and grow your social media so that it engages more people and generates more sales.
Tutor: Zoe Amar
Course Length: 90 minutes
What to expect from this course
- Multiple video lectures.
- Multiple useful resources.
- A final quiz to check learning.
- If successful, you’ll be given a certificate.
By the end of this online course, you’ll have learned:
- What social media is all about
- Which platform does what and how to choose the right ones for you
- Who is doing social media really well and who to follow
- How to have individual shop and main charity accounts working together
- How to create, plan and manage engaging content
- When to post
- How to create and use great images and videos
- How to create volunteer social media roles
- How to understand and utilise analytics
- How to ensure you work within your charity’s guidelines
- What issues to look out for and how to prepare to deal with them
Cost: £30 plus VAT per head
There are no reviews yet.