Marketing Essentials for Charity Retail
£60.00 excl. VAT
With the growing pressure on marketing and operational teams to recruit more volunteers, respond to reductions in stock donations and increase sales and charity engagement – there is a need to ensure our marketing is as effective as it can be. Delivered by a sector expert – the course teaches both the theory and the practical, to help you market your retail offer. Divided into 5 sessions, you will learn how to promote your shops effectively, develop your product and service offer and reach more customers through different channels. Designed for marketing and operational teams in charities of all sizes, with or without previous marketing experience or training.
After completing the course, you will:
- Gain a basic understanding of marketing theory and how to apply it to charity retail
- Understand the importance of being customer focused with help to use insight in your work
- Be equipped with tools and ideas to develop more effective marketing activities and plans
- Feel more confident in your ability to market your retail offer effectively
Who it’s for: Designed for marketing, retail and operational teams involved in marketing.
Why you should choose this course:
– learn at a time to suit you with 5 on demand sections
– delivered by an experienced charity retail marketeer
– packed with practical tools and tips to apply for immediate impact
– designed for people with or without previous marketing experience or training
– An introduction to marketing theory and strategy in simple to use terms
– Guidance and tips to be customer focused and use insight at all times
– Practical tools and tips to promote your retail offer and services effectively
– Ensuring you have the best products and services to meet your customers’ needs
– How to make your products and services more available through different channels
Course tutor: Julian Temblett
Duration: 2.5 hours
There are no reviews yet.