Advanced Social Media Webinar
£35.00 excl. VAT
We ran this webinar in April 2022. The recording is available as a course here
Social Media is a key part of the modern online world and an essential tool for engaging charity shop customers and supporters. This session will get you up to date in all you need to know about social media today and is designed to help you grow your confidence and skills with social media, learn about new trends and engage with social media and grow engagement, and plan your next steps in order to utilise social media for your charity retail operation.
Learning outcomes for the session:
In this 1.5 hour webinar we will cover the following plus Q and A and an action planning activity for delegates.
- Review of how delegates’ charity shops’ use of social media has changed during the pandemic. What’s going well, what could be improved and what might the next steps be?
- New trends in social media and retail and what they mean for your charity
- How to engage with younger volunteers
- Engaging shoppers and donors with the vision and mission via social media
- Working with vloggers, new ways to use Instagram and how your shop(s) can use TikTok
- How young people’s shopping habits are changing and what this means for social media
- Q and A
- Action planning activity
- Webinar Length: 1.5 hours
- Tutor: Zoe Amar