How to run a successful Christmas card operation – 22.9.21
£40.00 excl. VAT
Christmas cards continue to be an important element to many charities’ fundraising income. Getting the right range and having a successful selling strategy – whether online, in store or via third parties is vital to make the best return.
This live webinar will help you navigate through the whole process, from choosing a supplier to increasing sales and everything in between.
Learning outcomes for the session:
- Understanding the benefits of a Christmas card operation
- Knowing where to find a supplier that suits your needs
- Understanding the key elements of running a mail order operation, including promotion, selling platforms and fulfilment
- Having an overview of best practice and what success looks like
- Knowing the best way to make the most of selling through your shops
- Date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021
- Time: 10am – 11.30am
- Webinar Length: 1.5 hours
- Tutors: Vicki Burnett and Mark Adkin & Catherine Colombi of Elle Publishing
More about your tutors
Vicki has been working in charity retail for over 30 years. She has managed Christmas card operations locally and nationally, working with a range of suppliers and selling via shops and online. She has experience of managing fulfilment via in-house volunteer and staff run operations as well as through third party fulfilment companies.
Vicki is a co-founder and director of The Charity Retail Academy
Mark Adkin has worked with charities and Christmas cards for over 25 years. A friendly and familiar face to many in the sector, Mark has been the Charity Account Manager with Elle Publishing for the last 3 years. What he doesn't know about Christmas cards isn't worth knowing!
Catherine Colombi is National Accounts Manager at Elle Media Group and has had a long career working in the greeting card industry with a specialism in the art and design side of the business.