Charity Retail Today – How Hospices Can Meet the Challenges and Opportunities of the Preloved Boom
£0.00 excl. VAT
This session was held in October 2023, co-delivered in partnership with HQP – your centralised procurement department. HQP specifically selected The Charity Retail Consultancy to provide its Hospice Members with access to best-in-class insights and services to help drive operational efficiencies.
The recording of the webinar is available here
It’s aimed at Hospice CEOs. Directors of Income Generation, Finance Directors and Heads of Retail
Charity retail is currently experiencing record achievements, with the sector smashing previous income and profit levels
Interest in sustainability, the rising cost of living and consumers looking for a more values-based shopping experience have all created a huge opportunity for the preloved sector.
Is your hospice retail operation ready and able to take advantage of this surge in the market?
What we will cover
- How having a strategic approach to retail can support the delivery of your hospice’s goals, what should be included and how to ensure the team share the vision
Staff and volunteer recruitment and retention:
- The sector’s biggest challenge today – what you can do to ensure you recruit and retain the right people to run your retail chain
Investment and growth:
- Identifying the key trends in charity retail right now, helping you to make informed decisions about when and how to invest and grow
- Date: 23.11.23
- Webinar Length: 1 hour (including time for questions & conversation)
- Time: 10am to 11am
- Tutor: Vicki Burnett, Senior Consultant, The Charity Retail Consultancy