Gift Aid for Retail leads & back office teams – 21.2.23 & 22.2.23
£75.00 excl. VAT
Feedback from previous delegates:
“[The course] was packed with information and Michael answered questions in full and ensured everyone was involved. The delivery and design was clear and direct”
“This has given us a real insight into time and resources required to set up a Gift Aid scheme from scratch”
“I think it was very well presented. It can’t be easy running a course online, but Michael was engaging and I feel a lot more confident that I have the knowledge to deal with Retail Gift Aid.”
“This is a very good format as a full day is a bit too long. Great trainer and just the right number of participants to make it feel personal”
Gift Aid is a key part of every charity retail operation. This course, run over two consecutive mornings, provides everything you need to know to ensure your Gift Aid is being managed correctly and that you’re getting the best possible results. Our content is delivered by experts and has been checked by the HMRC so is second to none.
Aimed at Directors and Heads of Retail, Finance teams and anyone involved in the overview and processing of the scheme, we provide a thorough overview of everything you need to know from shops floor to back office.
We also have online courses aimed at shop based teams and volunteers – these are available to book here.
By the end of the session you will understand:
– What retail Gift Aid is.
– The requirements of the sign up process.
– The required communication & timings that should be sent to donors (Inc. The De Minimis rule).
– What the agency agreement is and how a commission may play a part in Gift Aid claims.
– The different retail Gift Aid methods available to there charity & how they could change methods.
– What needs to be done during the signup & sorting process.
– Tips on how you could improve your retail Gift Aid.
– HMRC compliance surrounding retail Gift Aid at store.
- Date: 21st & 22nd February 2023
- Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Webinar Length: 3 hours per session ( 6 hours in total)
- Tutor: Michael Fleming of NISYST
Michael Fleming works for Nisyst as their lead trainer & has provided Gift Aid training for the Charity Retail Association since 2019.
NISYST is a provider of EPOS systems to the sector and works with charities of all sizes, supporting them with their EPOS and Gift Aid. NISYST were voted Supplier of the Year in the Charity Retail Awards in 2015 and 2017