Summary: This course covers all you need to know to develop a volunteering strategy which will help you secure the volunteers you need in a post-COVID environment. Covering up to date insight from the sector, new trends in volunteering, ideas and templates, you will have all you need to take the next steps in your volunteering programme
Tutor: Daniel O’Driscoll
Course Length: 1 hour
What to expect from this course
- A recorded webinar delivered by the course tutor.
- Multiple useful resources.
- Once completed, you’ll be given a certificate.
- An understanding of the current sector state of play
- Access to recent and relevant insights and research
- A knowledge of the issues impacting on people’s volunteering choices
- Knowledge of current best practice, great ideas and tips for success
- Basic understanding of strategy development techniques
There are no reviews yet.