This webinar was held in October 2021 and the course is a video of that session.
Christmas in charity shops is always a special and exciting time.
But do you know how to really make an impact to ensure all your party outfits, decorations, gifts and seasonal items make as much money as possible for your charity?
It’s important to plan how your shop will be merchandised so you maximise sales.
In this 90 minute session Kat will take you through the key areas to focus on and provide visual merchandising tips and ideas to create exciting festive displays.
This inspiring and creative yet practical webinar will include:
- Saving product for Christmas
- Importance of promoting a sustainability message
- Layout planning
- How create impactful stories such as a Christmas table, Christmas party or Cosy Christmas
- Christmas theme ideas, props & backdrops
- Christmas trees
- Window decals
- Using pieces of furniture
- The importance of lights at Christmas
- Where to position in store
- How to merchandise
- Linking online sales with your shop
- Tips on fixtures/fittings to use
- The importance of a lead in fixture at front of the store
- Gifting (new donations)
- Gifting (secret Santa/teachers gifts)
- Party outfits and accessories (women, men & kids)
- Cold weather product (coats, knitwear, scarves, hats, gloves)
- Webinar Length: 1.5 hours
- Tutor: Kat Maclennan
- Cost: £35 plus VAT per head