Summary: This session will help you prepare for, develop, implement and review an effective volunteer recruitment plan. With lots of useful exercises, hints and tips, it’s a really productive session designed to help you with this vital task.
Tutor: Daniel O’Driscoll
Course Length: 1 hour
What to expect from this course
- Multiple video lectures.
- Multiple useful resources.
- A final quiz to check learning.
- If successful, you’ll be given a certificate.
- How to identify your recruitment needs
- How to prioritise what roles to recruit for
- Developing effective volunteer role profiles
- Analysing your shop and your competitors
- How to engage with your community
- Planning an open day
- Online engagement
- Developing a recruitment plan
- Evaluating the impact of that plan