This webinar was held in May 2021 and the course is a video of that session.
We asked you what you wanted us to include in our visual merchandising training. You told us that finding ways to make “secondary” departments was a challenge. You asked us:
- How do you make jewellery look good and be accessible to shop?
- What’s the best way to show shoes and bags?
- How to keep crafting and haberdashery supplies attractive?
- What can be done to make furniture look less flat and boring?
You also told us that you were challenged by those difficult corners, shapes and spaces in your shops that don’t neatly accommodate standard fittings.
This live webinar will help you find solutions to all those challenges and more.
Learning outcomes for the session:
- Practical hints and tip on on merchandising methods for non-hanging goods
- Understanding how to use challenging space well
- Knowing the principles of merchandising that will help you meet future challenges with confidence and flair
- Webinar Length: 1.5 hours
- Tutor: Kat Maclennan
- Cost: (For a recording of the session) £35 plus VAT per head