Window Principles to Drive Inclusivity & Community Engagement During Pride Month
In this 90 minute webinar Vicki & Kat discuss the importance of inclusivity and community engagement and how to communicate this message to your customers. They will give you tips and ideas to celebrate everyone in your community by implementing creative, cost effective window and in-store displays. The focus will be on Pride Month along with launching our exciting window competition.
- The importance of inclusivity
- What does community engagement mean?
- How can these messages be communicated in the retail environment?
- Examples of winning Pride windows from last year
- Ideas to celebrate Pride Month
- Use of colour & props
- Creating as a group/team
- Engaging customers
- Utilising skills in your team
- Details on how to enter the competition
- Tutor: Kat Maclennan & Vicki Burnett
- Length: 1.5 hours