Feedback from learners who have taken this course
“As always, an excellent course and the topic very well covered by Vicki. Already started implementing some of this in my shop but gives me the further knowledge and confidence to change things up a bit more!”
Making the most of your shop floor space is a vital part of any successful charity shop. This course talks you through why it is important, how to calculate sales vs space and what to do with the results when you have them. A sure fire way to put you firmly in the driving seat when it comes to planning and organising your shop layout, we think this course is an essential for all charity retail teams
Tutor: Vicki Burnett
Length: 60 minutes
What to expect from this course
- Multiple video lectures.
- Multiple useful resources.
- A final quiz to check learning.
- If successful, you’ll be given a certificate.
By the end of this online course, you’ll have learned:
- The importance of space management
- How to compare space and sales in your shop
- How to make good decisions about your shop floor layout
- How to make the best use of your fittings
- How to calculate optimum stock values
Cost: £30 plus VAT per head