Feedback from learners who have taken this course
“Very informative and useful tips, easy to follow.”
“Very informative, as a new manager.”
Getting people management right is something we should all strive for, yet all too often new managers are expected just to ‘know’ what’s involved in building and developing team members. This course gives a fantastic overview and lots of really useful tips on how to ensure managers get the best from their teams – whether managing on the shop floor or from an area, regional or national perspective. If you’re either brand new to line management or want to revisit best practice, this is the course for you.
Tutor: Anne Webb
Length: 90 minutes
What to expect from this course
- Multiple video lectures.
- Multiple useful resources.
- A final quiz to check learning.
- If successful, you’ll be given a certificate.
By the end of this online course, you’ll have learned:
- The role of managers in supporting teams to achieve success
- The importance of setting and monitoring SMART objectives
- How to engage and communicate with your teams
- How to build and motivate your teams
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Managing issues and underperformance
Cost: £30 plus VAT per head