Working in charity retail means almost inevitably you’re going to be working with teams across multiple sites. Managing remote teams takes skill and yet so often we’re just expected to know what to do and get on with it. This course takes you through how to build great relationships with your remote teams so that they feel supported in their roles and delliver their best work for your charity.
By the end of this session, you will:
- Understand how to manage your teams remotely to support and maintain their productivity and well-being.
- Be clear about the challenges of managing remote teams and individuals and how to plan for that – pre and post the Covid 19 pandemic
- Be clear about your role as line manager
- Be able to engage and communicate with remote teams
- Be able to have more effective team meetings, one to ones and shop visits
- Understand how to manage performance remotely
Tutor: Anne Webb
Length: 45 minutes
Cost: £35 plus VAT per head