Feedback from learners who have taken this course
“Very helpful and very easy to follow.”
Gift Aid is a vital piece in the charity retail jigsaw – and HMRC require that all those involved in the scheme, from shop floor to back office, are trained in how the system works. They also require that you have evidence to show that this training has been completed and understood. This course provides key & extra information, giving individuals the confidence to handle retail Gift Aid questions. This HMRC recognised course reminds individuals about the importance of being compliant while giving some tips on increasing Gift Aid for your charity. It also tracks participants to provide your required audit trail
Tutor: Michael Fleming, NISYST
Length: 60 minutes
What to expect from this course
- Multiple video lectures.
- Multiple useful resources.
- A final quiz to check learning.
- If successful, you’ll be given a certificate.
By the end of this online course, you will have learned:
- What retail Gift Aid is.
- The requirements of the sign up process.
- The required communications that are sent to donors.
- What needs to be done during the signup & sorting process.
- Tips on how you could improve your retail Gift Aid.
- HMRC compliance surrounding retail Gift Aid at store.
Cost: £35 plus VAT per head.