Gift Aid is a vital piece in the charity retail jigsaw – and HMRC require that all those involved in the scheme, from shop floor to back office, are trained in how the system works. They also require that you have evidence to show that this training has been completed and understood. This short course is aimed at shop volunteers working with Gift Aid, helping them to make the very most of the scheme for your charity. It also meets the requirements of HMRC and tracks participants to provide your required audit trail
Tutor: Michael Fleming, NISYST
Length: 20 minutes
Cost: £10 plus VAT per head
What to expect from this course
- Multiple video lectures.
- Multiple useful resources.
- A final quiz to check learning.
- If successful, you’ll be given a certificate.
By the end of this online course, you’ll have learned:
- What Gift is
- How the scheme works
- How to correctly sign up new donors
- How to process Gift Aid on sales and on rags
- The importance of HMRC compliance
- Tips on how to make the most of the scheme
Cost: £10 plus VAT per head. Alternatively we are able to create a package for you at a discounted price to cover multiple volunteer access. Please get in touch at email@example.com to discuss your requirements and how we can help