eCommerce is now a absolutely key part of every charity retail operation. This course is delivered by Emily Beere – a leading expert in charity retail online selling and is a must-have for anyone selling online. Covering all the key aspects of making the most from your ecommerce operation, it’s not to be missed, whether you’re already selling online or just getting started.
Tutor: Emily Beere
Length: 60-90 minutes
What to expect from this course
- Multiple video lectures.
- Multiple useful resources.
- A final quiz to check learning.
- If successful, you’ll be given a certificate.
By the end of this online course, you’ll have learned:
- How to choose the second hand online marketplace(s) that work for your organization
- How to set up your online store location
- How to create eye-catching product listings
- how to get your pricing right
- How to understand the steps to keeping your online customers happy
Cost: £30 plus VAT per head